Chandra works across a portfolio of offerings in education, research, teaching, facilitation, Board-level governance and corporate advisory services; as his second career – after 40 years of work in Human Resource Management across Public, Private and Multi-National Companies. As a CHRO, he has led Human Capital Strategies and partnered with CEOs and Top Teams in major companies like IBM, Capgemini, Reliance, NIIT. Starting as a Management Trainee with SAIL, he retired as the Global Chief Human Resource Officer at Dr. Reddy’s -a leading NYSE listed Pharma company.
As an academic, Chandra pursues interdisciplinary studies and applied research. His interests and work are focused on gaining practical insights at the intersection of Human Capital, Talent and Business strategies.
As a Leadership Coach and Facilitator he works with top teams in building self-awareness through mindfulness practices for effective personal transformation and team collaboration.
- President & Global head of HR, Dr. Reddy’s, 2013-2017
- Vice President & CHRO, IBM South Asia -2009-2013
- Vice President & CHRO, Capgemini- 2005-2009
- President and Head of HR, Reliance Infocomm- 2000-2005
- Vice President and CHRO- NIIT-1995-2000
- Group General Manager, Pennar Group, 1992-1995
- Management Trainee/Senior Manager, Steel Authority of India, 1979-1992